Monday 22 April 2013

A Tendency For Bad Romances


You should know, I have never read or watched the Twilight books. Yes, I am one of those judgy assholes who hate on things because people I admire also hate those things. Sometimes, however, you should know that I have my own opinions. Well actually, I watched either the 3rd or 4th movie because I was going in for free but that's it. I actually quite enjoyed it. I started reading Twilight 2 months ago but only got up to the part after sparkly dude saved emotionless chick from being crushed by the truck... Also I knew I wouldn't keep reading after the scene in the biology class when he acts real douchey with her (a scene which I have also watched from that movie and ASDFGHJKWER HOW DAMN AWKWARD WAS THAT?! AMIRIGHT?!... I stopped reading because I couldn't bring myself to trudge on. Hey, at least I tried aye? Aaanyways, my point being, there's a trend with all these books and movies 'promoting' unhealthy relationships like where the guy/girl treats the other like shit (usually reason being because they looove them and are doing it to 'protect' them) which makes the other half want them even more... And I have to admit, even I thought that was a little alluring. Of course, angry sex scenes are the best (Did I just say that?) And don't even get me started on some huuuuge Tumblr ships... Apparently treating someone like shit garbage for 5 years (or whatever) means you are totally in love with them (Merthur anyone?)... But then again, the world sucks and now I'm thinking of Love The Way You Lie lyrics...

*stares into the distance for a few minutes*

So the point of all this, sorry, my thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations, was that I came across a poem I wrote eons ago when I had a crush on this dude and when I read it I was like *nervously laughing* umm, okaaay then... I sound like a crazy, stalkerish, psychotic bitch, geez I have my dark moments sometimes...
Anyways, here it is for your laughing pleasure...

*FYI Oh and fuck those unhealthy relationships. You should be with someone who loves you (and treats you like they love you) and you love back... Damn it , you crazy girls, learn to love yourself, you deserve the best!!

My Unhealthy Poem About My Crush...
You make me feel like a raw emotion
I am hatred and love
twisted and torn into a rope
I would wear you like a fucking crown
proudly, painfully
so beautiful, yet so weighty
Never have i felt this way before
I can't even begin to describe how you really make me feel
I feel like shit
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world
I hate you then i love you
I love you then i hate you
I want to kill you in your sleep 
I want to cater to your every need
Make you feel like the luckiest guy in the world
Treat you like the asshole you are
I can't even remember falling for you
What is life?
Just kill me already
I don't wanna live life without you
But I'd rather live in a world without you
You are a paradox
My paradox

**Hmm that was very choppy... Like I said previously, I am very obsessive passionate about things... *running away now* Also, I do not approve of this piece of work... *running away for real now*

No comments:

Post a Comment